Fail Your Way to Success – Donald Trump, Thomas Edison & Ellen DeGeneres ALL Agree!
ZeroXposur Yellowstone Men's Waterproof Hiking Shoes
The breathable yet durable design of these ZeroXposur Yellowstone waterproof hiking shoes are perfect for an outdoor adventure.
Nine West Calico Women's Espadrille Sandals
Step into style with these Nine West Calico sandals.
As I have interviewed and researched serial entrepreneurs like Andy Kurtzig * , the founder of JustAnswers (r) , I have learned that they really do all share a couple of key personality traits. They also, typically, have immediate family members who had these same skills. We will evade the nurture or nature debate at this time as it is not pertinent how they attain these skills so much as it is important to understand that they have these practices. Let's look at some of the quotes that are some of my favorite and then analyze them to produce the top three tracks owned by successful people. And the final question is, "Can you attain these hits, or more so, do you already possess them?"
Here's my favorite quotes about success and failure …
1) "The phoenix must burn to emerge." – Janet Fitch
2) "What separates the winners from the losers is how a person responds to each new twist of fate." – Donald J. Trump
3) "It's a blip, not a catastrophe." – Donald J. Trump
4) "Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be" – John Wooden
5) "Only those who dare to fail very can ever achieve greatly." – Robert F. Kennedy
6) "As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big." – Donald J. Trump
7) "It's failure that gives you the proper perspective on success." – Ellen DeGeneres
8) "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." – Winston Churchill
Nobody in their right mind would take all those names from science, real estate, entertainment, wartime leader, and say they have anything in common. They would be incorrect. There are three common themes in all these statements which I agree fully with my concluding after after a decade of interviewing and researching people with the three attributes of success.
What are these three attributes …
1) Drive. Even ion the face of almost certain defeat the basketball player wants that last three points on the board. The wartime General will keep the city on early certain defeat. A TV entertainer like Ellen, etc. Has the drive to get up in the morning and conduct some local show, or their first stand up in a low-brow bar and have the drive to push forward!
2) Optimism. As to the point of number "1" above. These leader, or entertainer has to believe in their own minds that it will get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it is not a train! It is also what I call the evolve part of the success formula. You are optimistic that you can fix, or evolve, your strategy and still be successful later.
3) Big Thinker. Again, without number "1" and number "2" this attribute can not exist. If you are going to build a ten unit apartment building, why not 500? If you can keep 50 people in the bar laughing, why not a million? If you can take one bridge, or city, why not all of them.
In short, my quote that I derive from all my research is "Fail, Evolve and move on!"
I read an article about failing recently by one of my LinkedIn (r) contacts who describes itself as "Deborah / Hodges" written an article titled, "When is it OK to fail?" In this article she describes what I call the evolve part of my quote above when she wrote this: "But was it a failure? On paper yes. T do more in terms of on the street canvassing … "
So, to succeed at any venture, on TV, as a leader or as a regular old person, you either have these hits from your childhood, or you spend the better part of a decade training yourself to possess these hits. I suggest that every single person, no matter if they are mentally challenged, your local mechanic, pizza shop owner, or ANYBODY on this planet, can succeed if they, "Fail, Evolve and move on", can succeed.
PS: Good luck my fellow " succeeders "! * Andy Kurtzig did not approve, and is not aware, of this article. Ellen, Churchill and Trump did though! Just kidding!
Women's Sonoma Goods For Life™ Turkish Cotton Robe
Sonoma Goods For Life at Kohl's - Shop our wide selection of sleepwear and robes, including this Sonoma Goods For Life Turkish Cotton Robe, at Kohl's.
Nike AD Comfort Men's Shoes
With its alternative closure system, lightweight airy mesh and synthetic leather accents, the Nike Ease Slip Comfort shoes deliver plush convenience with modern looks.
Plus Size Gallery Tweed Wool-Blend Walker Coat
Polished winter style is yours with this women's plus size wool-blend coat by Gallery.
Women's Simply Vera Vera Wang PE Snake Front Back Earrings
Add some creativity to your style with this Women's Simply Vera Vera Wang PE Snake Front Back Earrings.
Simply Vera Vera Wang Lace Underwear, | Kohl's
Enjoy free shipping and easy returns every day at Kohl's. Find great deals on Simply Vera Vera Wang Lace Underwear at Kohl's today!
Sale Girls Three Pink Hearts Kids Clothing | Kohl's
Enjoy free shipping and easy returns every day at Kohl's. Find great deals on Sale Girls Three Pink Hearts Kids Clothing at Kohl's today!
Women's Nine West Strappy Wrap Ruffle Dress
A strappy neckline and ruffle details give this women's Nine West dress striking style.