Food Processor Safety Tips
Women's Vanity Fair® Beyond Comfort Silky Stretch Bikini Panty 18291
Sleek and comfortable, this silky soft bikini features fabric that feels great against your skin, will glide under clothes and looks gorgeous.
A food processor is an electrical appliance that operates with fast moving and sharp blades and discs. Like other electrical equipment, a food processor should always be handled with care. Follow these safety tips to protect you and your family from misuse and harm.
- The appliance’s blades and discs operate and move at high speeds. Make sure your hands and kitchen utensils, like spatulas or wooden spoons, are kept away from the moving blades and discs when processing food. Only insert your hands or kitchen utensils into the food processor after the machine is off and unplugged.
- As stated, the blades and discs are very sharp and should be handled and stored carefully. When connecting the motor shaft or stem to the processing unit, always place the blades and discs on flat, stable surfaces to minimize potential contact with them.
- Make sure the work bowl is securely locked before placing blades or discs on the motor shaft.
- Never put food or other ingredients into the work bowl until the blades and discs are securely in place.
- Always use the pusher or food plunger to move food into the bowl and into the spinning blades or discs. Never put your fingers into the feed tube or work bowl while it is in operation.
- Make sure the blade or disc has stopped spinning before you remove the cover from the work bowl.
- Make sure the processor is turned off and unplugged from the electrical outlet before removing food, changing parts or cleaning it.
- After your food processing is done, first remove the work bowl from the processor’s base before removing any blades or discs.
SensorPEDIC Supercool Gel-Infused Memory Foam Bed Pillow
Get the cozy support you need from your bed or pillow, thanks to SensorPEDIC. Featuring mattress pads, toppers and supportive pillows SensorPEDIC will ensure you wake up feeling well rested.