Gas Rebate Credit Cards – Use Them Wisely
Although using gas rebate credit cards to save on gas is a smart decision and a step in the right direction, you should use them wisely. Making late payments and going over your credit limit will prove counter-productive in your determination to save money.
Credit card companies will not only charge late and over credit limit fees, but will also increase your annual percentage financing (APR). By adhering to the following guidelines, you can avoid the pitfalls of being knee-deep in debt and in trouble with creditors that, unfortunately, many consumers fall into when using any type of credit card:
- Keep your receipts and make sure to enter them into your financial computer program or checkbook. Make sure that other gas rebate credit card users in your family give you their receipts or you may be over the limit and not even realize it.
- Try to use your gas rewards card as if it were cash in hand
- Set up an email or calendar reminder of when your bills are due and pay early if possible
- It is always best to pay your bill in full but, if you can not, pay more than the minimum amount due.
- Paying only the minimum is considered "Slow pay" and looks bad to lenders when applying for loans.
- When you use gas rebate credit cards in a responsible manner, you will garner all of the benefits that they have to offer.
Most importantly, remember, the more you pay off each month, the better. Having to pay monthly interest will negate the positive impact of the gas reward.
Nike White Florida Gators Replica Softball Jersey
Nobody will mistake your allegiance to the Florida Gators when in this Replica Softball jersey from Nike. It's got a great look that includes bold Florida Gators graphics and colors that ensure your passion is clear. This jersey gives you a unique option to wear when you want to show everyone who...
Stella Grace Two Tone 10k White Gold 5/8 Carat T.W Diamond Floral Ring
Featuring a beautiful flower motif decorated with scintillating diamonds and lustrous 10k rose gold accents, this 10k white gold Stella Grace engagement ring is one she's sure to cherish.