Bonding Family Ties in Kansas City Vacation
Kohl's Bucktown, IL at 2140 N Elston Ave | Kohl's Hours and
Shop Kohl's in Chicago, IL today! Find updated store hours, deals and directions to Kohl's in Chicago. Expect great things when you shop at your Chicago Kohl's.
Summer is the time for more loving: great walks in the sun and sand, picnics and storytelling, or even a baseball game with your kids. But did you know you can have all of these in a rare summer adventure like Kansas City Vacations?
Here is a travel guide for families heading to the Midwest for Kansas City Vacations:
1. Kids love science. Kansas' Science City at Union Station will make your kids o crazy over exciting science discoveries and new experiences like landing a space shuttle, riding a bike on wire up in the air, and other exhibits to amaze the kids and the kids at heart as well .
2. Kids love animals. The Kansas City Zoo has a collection of almost a thousand animals.
3. Dinners at creative cafés. Have fun-filled dinner with your family at T-Rex Café in Legends at Village West or the Crayola Café in Crown Center.
4. Art history. Visit the Toy & Miniature Museum and explore the 33 rooms filled with treasures such as dollhouses, antique toys, and more miniatures. The mansion said to be standing since 1911 keeps these treasures from 1800 up to now.
5. Water is fun for kids. Get wild water rides and slides at Oceans of Fun. The water park has other attractions especially made for kid vacationers. Another water recreation is CoCo Key Water Resort. It boasts of fun water rides and slides and other water adventures. CoCo shares a wonderful water experience for families in a tropical setting. It's a great way of spending quality time with the whole family.
6. Musical performances for children. Let your kids watch musicals at Coterie Theater in Crown Center and catch features like "Once on This Island."
7. Teach your kids to love nature. Powell Gardens displays exciting nature trails and a variety of garden sections like the Perennial Garden, Island Garden, Rock and Waterfall Garden, Terrace Gardens, Wildflower Meadow, and other architectural attraction inside the concessions.
8. Kaleidoscope world. Kaleidoscope is a studio of magic and art that engages children to be artistic and creative in their own ways. They can start with cardboards, paint with liquefied crayons, and other crazy junk-art materials to show their special creative self. Art sessions are held independently and for free for kids of all ages, courtesy of Hallmark.
9. Get your kids to play sport, even in their imaginative minds. The Negro Leagues Baseball Museum refreshes baseball history with the museum's ambiance and sound of the game. It has a great collection of video presentations and other memorabilia of the historic game from the beginning until the last season in the '60s.
10. Have your kids listen to music. Known to be one of the origins of blues and jazz musical genres, check out the American Jazz Museum that displays legendary collections of jazz artists like Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, and more musicians to name of.
Who says you should be stuck in your hometown for great summers? Kansas City Vacations should be one reason to get your feet moving.
Sonoma Goods For Life Adult Straight Pants - Bottoms, Clothing | Kohl's
Enjoy free shipping and easy returns every day at Kohl's. Find great deals on Sonoma Goods For Life Adult Straight Pants at Kohl's today!