Can You Really Trust Your Vitamins?
A quick 8 point test to help you evaluate what vitamins to take and what is the best brand of vitamins worthy of your consideration.
- Are you asked to take your vitamin supplement just once a day for optimum nutrition? In other words the manufacturer of your supplement says that 1 tablet a day is good for you. If you were to take just one pill a day of a vitamin and if that pill was to deliver optimum nutrition then the size of a single tablet of supplement will be the size of a walnut and too large to swallow.
- The ingredients of each nutrient in the supplement formulation must be in a bioavailable form so that it can be absorbed by the body at the cellular level.
- Are the safety requirements of each ingredient in the vitamin within the guidelines of safety if you were looking for a nutritional supplement to give you optimum health? So is the manufacturer giving you what is required and still not compromising on safety? Check to see what doctors say about vitamins.
- What vitamins and minerals can you say are being manufactured under pharmaceutical guidelines- not food GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices)? Have clinical trials been done on each of the ingredients in the tablet adhering to the safety guidelines set down by the FDA? Where has the company obtained their scientific research from and does the company also conduct research on the ingredients independently? Does the company change their formation depending on the latest data out in this area.?
- Are the supplements capable in dissolving fully in the stomach within 30 minutes as specified by USP (United States Pharmacopeia) standards, the same standards that pharmaceutical companies exist to?
- What is the recommended dose of all vitamins? Are there any tests done on the products and if so are they independent? Do these tests mention the potency and any guarantees that may stand behind the products?
- Is the vitamin manufacturer outsourcing their products to pill companies or do they produce the supplement in the own manufacturing house?
- What is the best brand of vitamins? Has the supplement been tested for impurities and are the individual ingredients free of toxic substance that maybe harmful to you? What vitamins should be taken alone? For example is Vitamin A and Iron present. These can be harmful if taken in a multivitamin without a prescription.
Plus Size FLX Paperbag-Waist Cargo Pants
Combine everyday function and laid-back style with these FLX paperbag-waist pants. From the relaxed fit to the cargo & zippered pockets, these women's pants will be your new go-to pair.