Indian Designer Lehengas for This Wedding Season
Men's Tek Gear® Solid Flat-Front Performance Golf Shorts
Tee time or any time. Whether you wear them on the course, in the clubhouse or to the office, these men's Tek Gear shorts keep up with your active lifestyle thanks to their moisture-wicking fabric and performance design.
The wedding of a girl is a one-time event and therefore every bride aims at making this affair unforgettable in all respects. Starting from the venue, decorations, preparation, jewelry to the wedding dress; the bride-to-be wishes to have everything perfect.
Every bride aspires to look the best on her wedding day. She has all the right to do so because after all, the only person who grabs the maximum limelight is the bride. In order to look flawless, she has a wide range of dresses to choose from for her wedding attire. No matter what she chooses to wear, be it a designer salwar kameez, a designer lehenga or a designer saree, her ultimate goal always remains to look more beautiful. Contemporary brides are not afraid to experiment. Talking about the latest trends in designer lehenga, one attire which is making a huge statement as a bridal dress is the fashionably stylish Indian wedding lehengas.
Intricately embroidered heavy long designer lehengas teamed up with a choli is turning out to be the obvious choice of today’s brides. Introduction of vivacious colors and luxurious fabrics add a rich feel to these popular Indian lehengas. In spite of red being considered the most auspicious color for Indian brides, nowadays brides are gradually shifting their taste from the conventional to the modish designs when it’s about their wedding dresses. With no specific dress code set for Indian brides, they are going to any extent to experiment with their bridal looks in order to look elegant and stunning.
Indian designer lehenga are available in plethora of colors. Some of the popular color patterns which are a big hit among brides are:
- Brighter color palette including hues of red, yellow, magenta and blue are perfect for brides with dusky complexion. Add some sparkle to your wedding look with accurate accessories and jewellery. Bold gold jewelry will add an impeccable look to her bridal avatar.
- Emerald is the new color for 2013 and burgundy has been ruling the color chart since Fall 2012. So go for a deadly combination of these two trendy colors if your wedding is scheduled for February-March 2013.
- Tangerine and other shades of orange will be the best choice for summer and monsoon weddings. This color has recently gained a lot of popularity and it also enhances the beauty of brides with fair complexion.
- Embroidery, zari and zardozi work in traditional motifs and patterns accentuate the look of a bridal dress. Therefore warmer hues like maroon, burnt orange, emerald, aubergine and metallic blue are few colors which always gets thumbs up when the thing in question is a bridal attire. Whether she wears a designer saree, designer salwar kameez or lehenga, a bride will look flawless and gorgeous.
- Softer shades like pastels and citrus hues are going to be big this wedding season. Choose for Indian designer lehengas dipped in these shades and make a fashionable statement without going over the top.
Experience the beautifying Indian dresses!