Zafu Finder – 7 Steps Closer to Finding Curvy Jeans That Fit!
Sonoma Goods For Life® Ultimate Performance Trellis Doormat
Trap dirt and moisture at the door with the durable molded design of this Sonoma Goods For Life Ultimate Performance doormat, featuring a surface you can scrape for convenient cleaning.
If you are like a lot of women, you are on the constant search for your best-fitting pair of jeans. While many women complain that they cannot find jeans that fit and flatter, perhaps the most complaints come from women with curvy bodies. They will tell you that jeans for curvy women are hard to come by, especially when shopping in the mall or department stores.
Zafu Jeans Finder was created to serve the needs of millions of women who need contemporary, stylish, and flattering styles in jeans. Log into the website and you will find an online tool that will help you find a pair of great-fitting jeans – no matter whether you are petite, average, tall, or even plus sized. As a matter of fact, this website has been featured by several national magazines and publications, such as the Elle, In Style, Time, New York Times, and O the Oprah magazine.
How does this free service help women find the perfect pair of jeans?
Zafu Jeans Finder uses a special mathematical formula which incorporates a database of different jeans styles and brand names as well as common body shapes for women. The end result is a list of recommended jeans brands and styles. You simply answer 7 simple questions to determine which jeans will fit you best. A sampling of the questions you can expect to answer deal with:
(1) Waist gape (“Do you jeans typically gape at the waist?”)
(2) Waist fit (“Are jeans typically tight or loose on your waist?”)
(3) Seat (“Is your bottom flat, average, prominent and high, or full and wide?”)
(4) Thigh (“Are your thighs slim, average, or full or athletic?”
(5) Wishlist. At this point, you can request your “wishlist” for how you would like your jeans to fit. A great example is “A great fitting fitting jean makes my butt look perky” or “my legs long and lean.”
(6) Style. Next, you tell the Zafu Jeans Finder about your sense of style – whether conservative and classic or urban and edgy.
(7) Stats. Lastly, you enter your size, preferred length, and select your favorite from a list of over 45 different brands, and let the jeans finder do its thing!
It really is that easy! And if you wear plus size jeans, there is a separate database called Zafu Plus that will walk you through the same progress to find your best fit in jeans!