Ten Handy Tools For Checking And Improving Your Internet Marketing Actions
As an Internet company and providing SEO (Internet marketing), I get asked a lot about how we get sites found and their site rankings improved and I tell the person, it's a lot of work and takes a lot of knowledge of how the Search Engines react to changes a person makes to a specific web site.
While I can not provide all the tools we use I thought I would share with you some of my favorites and I have arranged them in "action" order (I had to leave out the complete URL for some of the sites because of the rules covering the number of URLs per article.)
PAGE ANAYSIS :
One of the best is Google Rankings. You can check your rankings on the major search engines except GOOGLE. You need a special key but unfortuantly they are no longer support new users. A great tool.
1. Popuri: A tool to check at-a-glance the link popularity of any site based on its ranking (google PageRank, Alexa Rank, Technorati etc.), social bookmarks (del.icio.us, etc), subscribers (Bloglines) , etc) and more!
2. Submit Express: A super tool to see how search engine robots analyze your or your competitors web site, – Receive tips on how to improve your Meta Tags, – Check the keywords used on the page and find the keyword density- Check web server operating system where site is hosted- Check website load time- Check website file size- Check URLs and links found on the page STATS PLUS:
3. Crazy Eggs: A tool for visually viewing your visitors to your site. They offer various plans at a price but they do offer a free trial but you will have to provide email information. As I have often suggested, use a Yahoo or Gmail account for some sites and if they will allow this option, use your alias email account.
4. Web CEO: A cool tool for checking a number of actions on your web site. They also have a free or trial option.
5. Google Analytics: The leading free stats program on the Internet. Go to Google and type in "Google analytics in the search block and you will be taken to the right page to do use."
6. Add Free Stats: A neat tool that provides a lot of information on what is happening on your web site. This tool is helpful if you are not currently using a web site statistical reporter. NOTE. If you elect to use this service, you will need to add a code (provided by them) to your site. If you control access to your site, no problem but if not, your hosting provider can do this for you.)
7. Web Site SEO: The Web Site SEO Checkup report will soon provide information about your web page search engine ranking for a specific keyword, number of indexed pages in major search engines, the number of inbound links, your Google Page Rank, and a Keyword Density Cloud.
8. Link Popularity: Most of the major search engines now factor Link Popularity into their relevance algorithms. As a result, increasing the number of quality, relevant sites which link to your site can actually improve your search engine rankings.
9. Google Banned List: Sometimes web site owners after spending considering time and possibly spend money still can not get their site listed on Google and little did they know that their site has been taken by Google for a host of reasons. This action is often a result of something that maybe a previous domain name owner did or? This tool helps you find out if your banned and if so, what to do. Just type in banned list in the Google search bar and you will be directed to the correct page.
10. Browser Shots (org): This is a good tool to see how your site is seen on the major browsers, such as: Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox and others.
The above sites are just some of the tools a typical SEO firm will use but by trying these and learning the why, who, where and how's behind the tools will help you increase your knowledge of Internet marketing and what to do to improve your ranking and hopefully increased sales or requests for information.
Sale Blue Sonoma Goods For Life Jar Candles - Candles, Home Decor | Kohl's
Enjoy free shipping and easy returns every day at Kohl's. Find great deals on Sale Blue Sonoma Goods For Life Jar Candles at Kohl's today!
Petite Plus Size Lands' End Insulated Packable Quilted Barn Coat
Portable warmth and style are effortless with this waterproof petites' plus size Lands' End quilted barn jacket that packs into its own bag for easy travel.